Marine Coating Applicator
Marine coating applicators face many challenges not encountered in other environments. It is therefore essential that the coatings are applied correctly, and the surface preparation is in accordance with both regulations and the coating suppliers recommendations. The marine coating applicator course was developed to deliver key skills and knowledge required when working in this specialised and demanding sector.
- Design and types of ships
- Why we paint ships
- Methods of surface preparation
- On board and ballast tank maintenance
- Marine coating systems and dry docking
- How to prepare and line a tank