High-pressure water jetting is a very effective but hazardous method of surface preparation in the protective coating industry. This course provides students with an introduction to water jetting by covering a range of topics, all of which will provide the learner with the basis required to get started in this developing industry.
This unique water jetting course takes place over a single day. It is aimed at those who have already completed their Train the painter bronze course and are looking for the next steps to specialise their skillset further. The popularity of this surface preparation and pressure washing cleaning process is growing rapidly due to environmental considerations. Don’t miss out and enrol on this course today!
- Introduction to high pressure water jetting
- Coating systems used with high pressure water jetting
- Risk assessments for site working
- Method statements and checklists
- Water jetting standards (ISO and SSPC/NACE)
- High pressure water jetting to sea going vessels, offshore structures and general steel structures.