Cancellation by you:
Cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations
- If you are a consumer and make a booking via our website or by telephone, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (‘Distance Selling Regulations’) during the period set out in clause (c) below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to enrol on a course, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. A cancellation form is available on request.
- If you exercise your legal right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid when booking. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible.
- Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date when an Enrolment Form is received by us, which is when the Contract between us is formed. You have a period of 14 (fourteen) calendar days in which you may cancel the booking, starting from the day after the day when the booking is made. If this period ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday then the period will be extended until the next working day. If your course is due to start within the cancellation period then your legal right to cancel is as follows:
- If your course has started and ended during the cancellation period then your legal right to cancel will not apply
- If your course has started but is due to end after the cancellation period then your legal right to cancel still applies. However, you will have to pay a proportion of the course fee which we will base on the total price of the course and the period of the course from the start date to the date of cancellation.
Cancellation of Classroom Based Courses and Assessments
- You may cancel a booking without charge providing written notice 30 days prior to a start date of an event.
- Cancellations made with less than 30-days notice, the Corrodere course cancellation, charges as specified below, shall apply:
Number of days before event date that the cancellation is made Charge to customer 30 days and over No Charge 15 to 29 days 50% Charge 14 days and under Full Charge
- Assessments Cancellation Fees
15 to 29 Days £150.00+vat 14 Days and Under £275.00+vat
The cancellation policy still applies to booking confirmations received less than 30 days from the date of the event.
If you wish to transfer to an alternative course and we are able to accommodate your request then any fees paid will be transferred to the alternative course;
- Delegate substitution may be made at any time on the understanding that the pre-requisites for attending the course or assessment are met by the substituting delegate.
We reserve the right to make additional charges on cancellation to cover costs incurred by us in respect of course materials, online learning registrations and/or tutor time. You will be notified of any charges that may be applicable on cancellation.
Any alterations and/or cancellations are at our discretion and could be subject to a cancellation fee.
Bookings for the Corrodere online courses are for the courses as a whole and not for the individual modules and as such will be treated as a single course. Refunds will therefore not be given once the training material has been accessed.
If circumstances arise that are beyond our control, it may be necessary from time to time to change/cancel course dates, content, venues and prices from those published. Whilst we will make every effort to transfer your booking to the next available course at your preferred venue, it should be noted that we will not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred as a result of any such changes. If we are no longer able to provide your course, we will refund to you any fees paid to date.