Coating Surveys course
Are you ready to take your coating expertise to the next level? Enrol on our online course today and become the standout leader in the field.
With this Coating Surveys course, you’ll journey from understanding the essentials such as the European Scale of Rusting and Estimation of Percentages to mastering advanced techniques such as Dry Film Thickness Surveys and Adhesion Testing. Our modules span from Marine Fouling to the nuances of Paint Chemistry.
This globally recognised qualification, endorsed by ICorr and accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry and Lloyd’s Register, is not just an education but a method for you to pave a successful career path.
Authored by industry experts, the course promises a transformative learning experience for those keen to shine in the world of Coating Surveying.
- Coating Surveys
- Estimation of Percentages
- European Scale of Degree of Rusting of Anticorrosive Paints
- Common Defects
- Marine Fouling
- Dry Film Thickness Surveys
- Passive Fire Protection
- Adhesion Testing
- Holiday Detection
- Sampling Techniques
- Standard Test Methods, Field Tests and Laboratory Analysis
- Photography, Documentation and Reporting
- Paint Testing, Paint Constituents and Paint Chemistry
Accredited by Lloyd’s Register and the Royal Society of Chemistry
Endorsed by ICorr.
Full certification valid for 5 years.
- You can train and qualify in your own time online anywhere in the world.
- This course is approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Client confidence will increase as you learn to conduct and report in-depth coating surveys consistently which in turn:
- Help asset owners accurately target and plan funding for future works
- Assist with paint guarantees, warranties and disputes
- Qualified Coatings Inspector (ICorr level 2, NACE level 2, SSPC Level 2, FROSIO level 2)
- Paint Chemist with field experience
- Coating Engineer with field experience
- Coating Surveyors that can demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience as a Coating Surveyor.