Corrosion Management course
Corrosion Management is an essential skill that is employed after the Corrosion Engineer phase of designing and erecting, to prolong the life of an asset or structure.
You will learn how to Pre-Empt, Mitigate, Control, and Treat corrosion whereby you can provide your services to save asset owners on huge maintenance losses!
As a Corrosion Management Specialist, you will be able to ensure increased production, increased operation output, and reduce unplanned shutdowns.
The consistently rising demand for people trained in Corrosion Management has led to requirements for not just flexible online training, but to condense learning with a class led by the course author, Ali Morshed.
- Corrosion in Hydrocarbon Industry
- Concept and Implementation
- Introduction to Risk Based Inspection
- The 12 Management Requirements
- Mitigating Corrosion Management Shortcomings
- Failure Pre-Emption and Cost Optimisation
- Further Important Requirements
- Application Benefits and Implementation Requirements
- Conclusions and Recommendations
• Water and Wastewater Management
• Power and Utilities.
Who will benefit from studying this course?
• Corrosion & Integrity Engineers
• Inspection Engineers
• Process Engineers
• Pipeline Engineers
• Production & Operation Engineers
• Repair & Maintenance Engineers
• Coating & CP Engineers
• Asset Project Engineers & Asset (Integrity) Managers.
Ali's main speciality is corrosion management and he provides corrosion management consultancy, auditing and training to both hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon industries. He also offers MIC consultancy and training to these industries.
Ali has so far worked with various companies such as: Aramco, BP, BG, Cairn Energy, Dana, GUPCO, IOOC, NIGC, Total and Wood Group. He has a master's degree from Imperial College and a PhD from University College London, both in corrosion engineering.