ICorr Coating Inspector – Level 3
Reach the ultimate goal as a Coating Inspector by achieving the ICorr Coating Inspector level 3 Certificate. Level 3 Inspectors’ responsibilities are as follows:
- Direct any inspection or test operation for which they are certified;
- Assume full responsibility for an inspection or test facility and staff;
- Establish and/or validate work instructions or procedures;
- Interpret normative documents;
- Designate the extent of inspection and the particular test methods and procedures to be used.
Level 3 personnel have demonstrated:
- Competence to interpret and evaluate inspection or test results in terms of existing normative documents;
- Possession of a scope and level of knowledge sufficient to enable the individual to select inspection methods and tests, and to assist in the establishment of inspection and test criteria where none are otherwise available;
- A general familiarity with coating materials, fabrics and structures protected by painting and coating, application methods and associated areas;
- The ability to guide personnel below level 3.
"New Student - 120 hours online study +one day classroom or online proctored assessment. ICorr level 2 Corrodere Academy student - 40 hours online training + one day classroom assessment."
Online - Final assessments can be completed in the classroom or online at home from anywhere around the world.
ICorr level 3 Coating Inspector Certificate of Achievement. Valid 5 years.
ICorr level 2 Coating Inspection Certificate and 3 years of coating or painting inspection experience.