Hot Dip Galvanising Inspection – Level 2 course
The galvanising process is one of the most common forms of corrosion protection used throughout the world. The quality of surface preparation, application and any over coating is critical to its long term performance. This vitally important method of Coating Inspection has been recognised by the Corrodere Academy with the development of this industry recognised course.
- Basic Corrosion
- Introduction to Hot-Dip Galvanising
- Hot-Dip Galvanising Process
- Pre-surface Preparation and Inspection
- Painting Hot-Dip Galvanising
- Standards and Guides
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Health and Safety
- Inspector Duties Maintaining Hot-Dip Galvanising Structures.
£75.00 - Online Exam Fee
Plus 20% VAT if applicable.