Insulation Inspection – Level 2 course
The Insulation Coating Inspection course offers a detailed exploration of insulation coating inspection, a critical area in the protective coating sector. Participants will gain a thorough understanding of topics such as the history and introduction to insulation and learn about the development and importance of insulation. It also provides essential knowledge on insulation design, standards, and specification, amongst many other topics, ensuring participants are updated with industry best practices.
By enrolling in this online ICorr Insulation Coating Inspection course, participants will be better equipped to address Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) challenges, making it an essential course for proficient Coating Inspectors. To view the full information regarding course content, download our brochure.
See below for information regarding the study/exam structure.
- Overview of the History and an Introduction to Insulation
- Insulation Systems
- General Corrosion and Corrosion Specifically Under Insulation
- Insulation Design, Standards, and Specification
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Safety and the Insulation Inspector
- Insulation Inspectors Duties
- Insulation Application
- Conducting Insulation and Coating Surveys.
£75.00 - Online Exam Fee
Plus 20% VAT if applicable.