Pipeline Coating Inspector
Open your coating inspection career opportunities by studying the Pipeline Coating Inspection course online. This accredited qualification transfers to job opportunities in the oil and gas, subsea, fresh water, diesel and petrol and jet fuel industries.
Following enrolment on this coating inspection course, you will gain access to the online course material, online assessments plus a final closed book multiple-choice examination.
- An overview of pipelines and an introduction to pipeline coatings
- Basic corrosion and pipeline corrosion
- Cathodic protection to pipelines
- Cathodic protection and coatings
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Safety and the pipeline inspector
- Pipeline inspector duties
- Product testing
- Fusion bonded epoxy coatings
- Miscellaneous pipe coatings and field joints coatings
- Environmental considerations
- Recommended practices and International standards
SSPC (supported by AMPP) Pipeline Inspector Certificate of Achievement - valid for 4 years