Industrial Coating Applicator Apprenticeships
Upskill and achieve industry-leading qualifications required by most primary contractors with the Level 2 Industrial Coating Applicator Apprenticeship
Looking to expand your career opportunities with an Industrial Coating Applicator Apprenticeship?
Contact Skills Training UK for all the info and next steps!
Courses are delivered by award-winning Apprenticeship provider Skills Training UK in partnership with the Corrodere Academy – Home of Train the Painter.
Flexible delivery model to suit you
- Includes online, on-site and classroom-based learning
- Typically lasts 14 months (dependent on experience)
- Level 2 certification as a competent Industrial Coatings applicator
- Train the Painter ID card with CSCS hologram, valid up for five years
- Qualified as:
- Industrial Coatings Applicator (mandatory)
- Abrasive Blast Cleaner (optional)
- Spray Painter (optional)
INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS:
Affordable training for upskilling new and existing employees
Apprenticeships are a cost-effective way to train your new and existing painters to achieve relevant industry accreditations. And we can help you take advantage of new Government incentives.
- Large employers can use their Levy pot to fund training
- Cost either fully or 95% funded by government for SMEs
- Maximum cost for SMEs £450 or £32.15 per month
- £1,000 grant for recruiting or upskilling a 16-18-year-old apprentice, or 19-24 with an Education, Health and Care plan
- Additional £2,000 for taking on a new apprentice aged 16-24, or £1,500 for 25+ (until 31st March 2021)
Train the next generation today!
Complete our form below or visit www.skillstraininguk.com.